Do you want to sell your property and also perhaps move to other address? Or are You buying other home and You are leaving current for rent? Read our instructions and tips!
Needed documents are:
- The Escritura (Title Dees) or Copia Simple. (This is needed in first phase to make clear basic information) And don´t panic if you can’t find the original document. You can always go back to the Notary where you signed and request a duplicate. We can first also just view and estimate Your property. Then we can propose changes for better sales price and shorter selling time. Next documents are needed when we start a selling process:
- A copy of your N.I.E. certificate for document preparation.
- A utility receipt for: Water, Electric, Gas, Community Fees
- Latest SUMA receipt – a Council tax.
- Habitation Certificate. This is obtained from the Town Hall through a local Architect – we can do this easily with our Archtect
- Energy Efficiency Certificate. This too is obtained from an Architect and we can provide arrangements for this document too.
- For the day of completion, you will need your original Passport as proof of identity. If you can´t be in Spain for completion, leave a Power of Attorney to sell for trusted Lawyer – we have one.
Process in practice:
Contact us. We will visit at your property and then we define selling details. Then we do styling and take professional images and start the selling – private or public. We take care that we know who and when someone visits at your property.
Your furniture and other goods:
We take care of your goods and furniture during the transition to new address even The day is after many months.
We help You to find your new home. We take care of your goods and furniture during the transition to new address even The day is after many months.
If the seller is an estate or a company – we arrange these kind of cases smoothly and with profession. Our experienced lawyer take care of all steps with You and relevant people.
Let’s start with defining viewing – contact us: [email protected]